This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for estateplanningsuncity.com. This privacy notice applies only to information collected through this website. It will alert you of the following:
- What private information is collected from you through the website, how it is employed and with whom it could be shared.
- What choices can be obtained to you in connection with the use of your data.
- The particular security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We all are the sole masters of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct forms of contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We are going to use your information to respond to you personally, concerning the reason you reached out to us. We will not share your data with any 3rd party outside of our organization, other than as required to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Details
You may choose to deny any future contacts from us at any time. That can be done at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number is given on our website:
- See what data we have collected about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about who you are.
- Request that we delete any data we have about you.
- Convey any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we accumulate sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by searching for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the website.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the data to perform a specific job are given access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store private information are kept in a secure environment.